Friday 8 October 2010

Operation LiveStream

Dear blog, I'm sorry I neglect you, I'm such a busy little bee lately!

I finally got one of my box packing videos done yesterday and I was pretty pleased with it despite the awful quality of the camera. Check it out on my SFNFM channel on Youtube, links below.

The hall for the packing party is booked and with less than two weeks to go I'm very excited. I had what you might call a brainwave just now and it may possibly be one of the best ideas I have ever had. (There again it may just be the daftest thing you have ever heard...) I had the bright idea of actually utilising my LiveStream account to broadcast our little event, live. I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in watching it but it's not like it would take so much effort so I have tweeted to all of my two followers (!) and will be taking along my laptop on the day. The event is on October 21 from 4.30-6.30pm at Eastney Community Centre so if anyone would like more details please get in touch! I will also put a link below to the piece that was in the paper yesterday regarding the event.

If you would like to follow me on Twitter please do so @bessybaby84. I will love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment